Best Power Tower Reviews That Every Gym Goer Must Read
Are you a self-proclaimed gym rat? Like most avid gym goers, you've probably grown to love the power tower, and you're probably in the market to have your own power tower. If you have a lot of questions and don't know where to begin, there’s no need to fuss. Luckily, we have the best power tower reviews below that will help you look for and select elite fitness power tower.
Power Tower Definition
The power tower is a piece of exercise apparatus that allows you to build muscle mass through strength training using your own body weight. Every power tower has the same basic components such as side bars with dip handles and overhead bars.
The power tower is an amazing piece of gym equipment. Because it allows you to perform various workouts for your back, abs, arms, legs, and shoulders, among other muscles. Pretty much, the power tower can be used for a complete body workout!
The top exercises most people use their power tower include push ups, pull ups, dips, body weight squats, and hanging knee raises. Although these may seem like basic workouts, performing them with the use of power tower will bring your workout to a whole new level of fitness.
5 Best Power Tower Options
We Provide You A List Of 5 Power Tower Reviews For Finding The Best One:
** Below, you'll find more detailed reviews, but you can click links above to see current prices and read customer's review on Amazon
Benefits of Power Towers
A power tower is a very useful tool for gym-goers, athletes, and generally health-conscious individuals who are looking to tone, tighten, strengthen, build, and basically get their muscles in shape. Thus, here are some of the benefits of using it:
1. Provide Total Body Workout
Unlike most pieces of exercising apparatus, the power tower is an all-in-one state-of-the-art piece of gym equipment that can provide a total body workout.
2. Save Money by Working Out at Home
Owning a power tower is essential for any home gym. Because it's a multi-functioning piece of equipment that saves you money. Instead of buying many gym equipments, you can buy a power tower to perform a lot of exercises with it.
3. Save Workout Space
Although the power tower is quite huge in size, purchasing one can actually save you some space. Since it allows you to perform a variety of exercises, you no longer have to think of extra space for other workout equipment.
Choosing Elite Fitness Power Tower
When choosing the best power tower for you, remember to consider the following:
- Opt for premium quality and build
- Ensure that is made with comfortable and sturdy materials
- Check that it has complete safety features
- Make sure it's convenient and easy to use for your fitness needs
- Find one in your price range
- Read up carefully on power tower reviews to know what is right for you
How to Use a Power Tower & Maintain It
When using and maintaining a power tower, here are some important points to consider:
- Some power towers are hard to assemble while others are easy and straightforward. Regardless of how easy or simple it is to assemble, be sure to follow instructions.
- Make sure that all of the parts and pieces are complete.
- Position your power tower where you want to use it as it could be difficult to move around considering its weight.
- Always wipe it clean after every use to avoid corrosion.
- Always make sure to only use it when performing approved exercises.
- Do not use your power tower if you are over the recommended weight.
Power Tower FAQs
Who can use a power tower?
Anyone who is interested in a total body workout can use the power tower, provided they have proper training in how to use it. The power tower can be used by people of all fitness levels from novice to expert and people of all sizes too since it works with your own bodyweight.
What is the use of a power tower?
The power tower is a multi-functional piece of gym equipment that will help strengthen and sculpt your back, arms, chest, abdominal muscles, legs, and glutes. It offers a complete and total body workout.
What is the weight limit when using a power tower?
On average, a Power Tower can support users of up to 250-300 pounds, unless otherwise stated. If you weigh more than 250 pounds, it would be important to make sure that it is specifically stated that the Power Tower you purchased can support your weight.
Additionally, also make sure that you test it fully before performing exercises on your power tower as this could be a safety hazard.
Recommended Power Tower Exercises
- The pull-up is one of the best bodyweight exercises for the back and shoulders
- Push-ups will also work your shoulders and back.
- You can use the dip station to do triceps dips
- Pull-ups also work your biceps
- Push-ups will also work your triceps
Push-ups work your chest muscles. Using the handles on the power tower allows you to do inclined and deeper push-ups which are much harder to complete.
Most power towers have a knee raise station in a vertical position. A vertical knee raise is very effective in working out and toning your abs and obliques.
All power towers have a legs and glutes station where you can perform squats.
The power tower is really an astounding piece of exercise equipment that can give you a complete and total body workout. When selecting which is the best power tower for your fitness needs, be sure to consider all of the points mentioned above mainly the power tower reviews.